If you already have problems with your knee, you can also train afterward. However, only if the knees can also take part, says the physiotherapist Christian Thieme from Chemnitz: “When pain occurs, you should definitely stop.” Without longer breaks, the six exercises do not take longer than half an hour. Have lots of fun with it! In the following article, we get to know about How to strengthen knees? So, don’t skip the article from anywhere because it going to be very useful for you guys so read it carefully.
First exercise sitting against the wall
1. Sit against the wall to strengthen knees
Strengthens thighs and buttocks
- Starting position: Himself with the back leaning against the wall and assume a sitting position. The angle of the knees is a little more than 90 degrees.
- Execution: Alternately stretch one lower leg forwards and then put it down again. Perform 8 to 12 times, if possible 3 series to strengthen knees. Loosen the position between the series and loosen the legs briefly.
- Note: only move your lower leg. Avoid changing the position of the knee if possible.
Second upper leg exercise up and down
2. Upper leg up and down to strengthen knees
Strengthens the outer thighs and the glutes
A herbal solution for bladder infections?
Read here how to treat cystitis naturally.
- Starting position: Lie down on your side. Bend the lower leg slightly and straighten the upper leg.
- Execution: Move the extended upper leg up and down 8 to 12 times – without putting it down in between and touching the floor to strengthen knees. Then repeat the exercise lying on the other side of the body. If possible 3 series.
- Note: the head, torso, and upper leg should form a straight line. Keep your upper leg stretched out during the exercise to strengthen knees. Carry out the movement calmly and in a controlled manner.
Third exercise lower leg up and down
3. Lower leg up and down to strengthen knees
Strengthens the inner thighs
- Starting position: lay sideways on the floor. Extend the lower leg and place the upper leg over it.
- Execution: Move the extended lower leg up and down 8 to 12 times – without putting it in between. Then repeat the exercise lying on the other side to strengthen knees. If possible 3 series.
- Note: the head, upper body, and lower leg form a straight line. Keep your lower leg straight all the time to strengthen knees. Carry out the movement calmly and in a controlled manner. The knee of the bent leg can be placed on a towel or blanket.
The fourth exercise, bend one knee
4. Bend one knee
Strengthens the front and back of the thighs and buttocks
- Starting position: take a lunge, keep your upper body upright and let your arms hang down or support your hips. The feet are hip-width apart.
- Execution: move your body up and down 8 to 12 times in a controlled manner. A short break in between to loosen up your legs to strengthen knees. Then repeat the exercise on the other side. If possible 3 series.
- Note: Do not push the front knee beyond the big toe and do not change this position during the exercise. Keep both knees bent throughout the exercise.
Fifth exercise hip lifting
5. Lift your hips
Strengthens the back of the thighs
- Starting position: on the back insert and place your feet on a chair or bench. The angle of the knees is just over 90 degrees.
- Execution: slowly raise and lower the hips – without putting them down in between. 8 to 12 times, if possible 3 series.
- Note: Do not push up with your arms, the movement comes from your hips and legs.
Sixth exercise, balancing balance
6. Balance balance
Improves coordination and trains the small foot muscles
- Starting position: Stand with one leg on a pillow or a folded blanket.
- Execution: Try to stand on one leg for at least 30 seconds and keep your balance. Breathe normally, do not hold your breath to strengthen knees. If possible 3 rounds per leg.
If you want it to be more demanding.
- You can try the exercises with your eyes closed – to be on the safe side, try to hold on – for example near a wall.
- Note: Bend your standing leg slightly and stand with the entire sole of your foot on the mat.
Also read: how to file for divorce