We love parties, and the most delightful thing about house parties is to bring home-cooked dessert. The delicious, fluffy cakes topped with whipped cream or buttercream are everyone’s favorite. Let’s see out of the box; what if you bring cupcakes instead of cake to a party? I’m pretty sure you won’t be disappointed. You don’t need to look for a cake whenever someone tells you to get a dessert for a party; instead, go for cupcakes. Make dozens of cupcakes with different flavors. Adults and kids both love cupcakes. Think smart, and make different variations (Vanilla, carrot cake, red velvet, also you can make different kinds of whipping creams to decorate these little cupcakes). People will talk about all the yummy tastes you’ve prepared and allow you to combine certain foods to showcase your inner chef in front of everyone.
How to make cupcakes
- Self-raising flour 250g
- Unsalted butter 250g
- Caster sugar 250g
- Eggs 4
- Milk 4 tablespoon
- Salt (pinch)
Tip: This is a crucial point to remember. Ingredients are the base of any recipe, especially baking; they all should be at room temperature and the exact quantity mentioned in the recipe for good results.
Procedure to follow:
- Your first step should always be preheating. Preheat your oven. And line up the muffin tray with a cupcake liner.
- Now, beat sugar and butter (should be unsalted and at room temperature for good outcomes) till you get a creamy and fluffy texture.
- Add the egg and milk and mix it well.
- Add dry ingredients (flour and salt sifted three times properly) and mix until they combine well.
- Spread your cupcake molds with a generous amount of batter.
- Place the muffin trays in the oven. According to the recipe, let the cupcakes bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Watch them and check continuously.
Bottom Line: How to make cupcake
- You will get a lovely golden color on your cupcakes.
- Take them out of the oven. Let them cool. (Make sure to handle the cupcake mold tray carefully. Do not smack the tray on the kitchen counter. Treat the pan gently; otherwise, cupcakes will ruin)
- After the cupcakes have cooled completely, decorate them as desired.
- Add different flavors of your choice inside the whipped cream.
- Now, add different food colors
- Add chocolate chips if you want.
- Try sugar sprinkles that are available in many shapes.
Change the recipe by swapping 2 ounces of flour with cocoa powder to make the chocolate flavor. Adding a few drops of vanilla extract is all you need to make vanilla-flavored cupcakes. The best part is you can top up the cupcakes with icing of your choice. It can be buttercream frosting, cream cheese frosting, or chocolate syrup. The option is yours. Let your inner creativity shine!
Tip: If cupcakes are not cooked properly, let them cook again for another few minutes and recheck them.
I hope you find this article helpful. To make your kid’s birthday parties even more unique, bake these little cakes; kids would love to try different variations in the form of these cupcakes.
Also read: How to Separate PDF Pages online Free