BIRTHDAY CAKE POPS
These birthday cake pops are a real eye-catcher. With or without a cake pop machine, this recipe is not just for kids. In the following article, we get to know about How to make cake pops? So don’t skip the article from anywhere and read it carefully because it’s going to be very useful for you guys.
Ingredients for 30 servings
160 G Butter ( room warm )
130 G Icing sugar
One prize Salt
One prize lemon peel ( grated )
Three pc Eggs size ( m )
160 G Flour
0.5 pk baking powder
One-shot Oil ( for the mould)
Ingredients for the moulding
400 G Icing sugar
2 tbsp water ( lukewarm )
One pk food colouring
One pk crumble or coconut flakes
Two pc Protein
- Baking recipes
- Dessert recipes
- Basic recipes
- Cold dishes
- Party recipes
- Secret recipes
- Children’s recipes
- Birthday cake recipes
- Cake pops
- American recipes
- First, mix the butter, sugar, lemon zest, and salt in a bowl with the mixer for the cake pops. Gradually stir in the eggs to make cakes pop. Mix the flour with the baking powder, sieve over it, and then fold into the mixture with a whisk.
- Brush a cake pop machine thinly with oil and heat up according to the instructions. Now the dough is filled into a piping bag, and every single cavity of the cake pop machine is filled with it to make cakes pops. Bake for about 8 minutes, remove the cake pops and let them cool on baking paper to make cakes pops. The process has to be repeated until all of the dough has been used up. Place the finished cake pops on baking paper and allow to cool to make cakes pops.
- Prepare the stems by putting them in styrofoam or cardboard.
- For the icing, the icing sugar is sifted very finely (at least 2x) then mixed with the egg white and water to form a smooth icing. Set aside part of the casting. Mix the remaining amount with the pink food colouring.
- So, for the brown cake pops, melt the chocolate or cake icing according to the instructions on the packet.
- Therefore, Dip the stems approx—1 cm into the respective pink, brown and white glaze. Then the balls are placed halfway on the branches.
- However, now the cakes pops are dipped in the casting colour (white, pink, brown), placed on styrofoam, and decorated with sprinkles or coconut flakes if desired. Then immediately in the freezer for approx. 10 minutes.
- The brown cakes pops are also decorated with a white hood. So, after cooling, they are briefly dipped into the white glaze, decorated with sprinkles, and placed in an iagaiagainhe freezer.
Also read: how to strengthen knees